Senior Design Strategist
Our Los Angeles office is currently looking for a senior design strategist who will work as part of the Global Strategy & Discovery Group to support workplace strategy, space planning and strategic master planning projects. The candidate will work in the LA office with LA design teams, but will work closely with the NY strategy team and will report to the NY Strategy & Discovery director. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in human factors, design research, architecture or interior design, great attention to detail and should have a solid working knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Power Point, and Excel. This position will involve:
- Leading workplace strategy and planning projects
- Lead teams to gather and analyze quantitative data, including end-user surveys, post-occupancy evaluations and space utilization studies
- Lead end-user engagements, including facilitation of visioning sessions, interviews and workshops
- Building design strategy briefs and participate in marketing efforts
- Guide development of new tools and research methods
The position will offer the opportunity to support projects, research and initiatives within a highly collaborative and integrated global strategy and design team. Candidates must have 8+ years in the building industry, a degree in architecture, interior design or facility management and have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
Please submit your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com and reference SS415 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability status.Careers: Los Angeles