Our New York office has a position available for a marketing/communications coordinator to join our busy marketing/communications team. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or young professional to work in a friendly but fast paced environment while building their professional skills.
- Layout and production of qualifications, proposals, brochures, award submittals and preparation of presentations.
- Assist with written content including but not limited to press releases and project descriptions.
- Support firm wide efforts to reinforce the branding and identity of the company in global marketing collateral and external messaging. Including: client proposals/brochures/presentations, advertisements, posters, Digital and printed mailers, newsletters, web, information graphics, award submissions and exhibitions.
- Produce exceptional work in short timeframes, manage time efficiently while multi-tasking across different projects.
- Clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with particular strength in the latest versions of: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office. Flash, HTML. CSS and video production proficiency is a plus.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Experience in proposal preparation preferably for architecture, engineering, construction or other design related organizations. Candidates must have strong communication skills, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, a cheerful outlook and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done right, and the ability to work on multiple concurrent deadlines without losing their cool.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong graphic skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in liberal arts. Visual communication, graphic design or related area of study
- Please provide samples of both writing and graphic work along with your resume.
Please submit resumes to careers@HLW.com and reference MC715
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability statusCareers: New York